TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read terms and conditions prior to booking and payment at Czech Courses language school carefully.
1. The Czech Courses language school offers courses of all levels in group, individual, in-company or online courses. Students book their spots in courses online or in person in the Czech Courses office.
2. Students can take part in a Free Trial Lesson in any of our running courses. No Free Trial Lesson is possible at the start of a new course.
3. All fees are payable in full prior to the start of the course in cash, by card, benefit points, bitcoins, PayPal, TransferWise or by bank transfer. The course must be paid in full within 3 working days from the booking and before the commencement of the course at the latest.
4. If the payment for a booked spot is not made within 3 working days from the booking or before the commencement of the course, the place might be offered to another student. The school has no obligation to inform the student of such a cancellation.
5. Fees are not transferable and cannot be used as credit for upcoming courses.
6. You may cancel your enrolment at any time prior to the commencement of your course. The following cancellation fees will apply:
- 28 days or more before course commencement: 10 % of the total fees
- between 15 and 27 days before commencement: 25 % of the total fees
- between 2 and 14 days before commencement: 50 % of the total fees
- 1 day before course commencement: 90 % of the total fee
- thereafter, 100 % of the total fees are required
If you should cancel/withdraw after the commencement of your course, no refund will be made.
7. The minimum number of participants is 4. Under the rare circumstances the school is unable to create a group course due to insufficient number of students at the same level and therefore cancel the course, all fees paid for Czech Courses services will be refunded.
8. Any group lesson cancelled by a student (with a 24-hour written notice) can be made up for in the prepaid course period with another group of the same or similar level. The course cannot be prolonged by the classes missed.
a) The school cannot guarantee a make-up class of your specific level or at times suitable for you.
b) Make-up classes are a bonus to our students. Therefore, missed classes can neither be refunded nor attended after your course cycle has finished.
c) Make-up classes can only be made up for in the period of your current course duration.
d) Once your make-up class date is fixed, it cannot be changed to another date.
e) If you do not turn up for your booked make-up class, the missed lesson is lost.
f) The lesson has to be booked at least 24 hours before the start of your make-up class.
g) If you cannot attend the in-class course due to health reasons, please book an online make-up class instead.
h) Your make-up tutor will send you a link for your online lesson 1 minute before the lesson starts.
9. Individual lessons cancelled with less than 24-hour written notice cannot be substituted and are considered passed.
10. Individual students have a period of 3 months in which the individual 10-lesson pack needs to be completed.
11. Czech Courses have implemented a zero-tolerance policy for any aggressive and violent behaviour.
Any signs of physical, verbal, or written abusive behaviour towards employees or students based on age, gender, sex, nationality, social background, etc. will lead to immediate termination of the course. In such a case, no refund will be made.