TWICE-A-WEEK & WEEKLY GROUP CZECH CLASSES
Biweekly & weekly group classes: the most popular form of education at Czech Courses
Group classes running once or twice a week are ideal for those who have limited time for their language studies.
Czech Courses offers courses ranging from A1, designed for new students, to B2/C1, targeted for those with advanced experience with the Czech language. Study in the morning, afternoon, or in the evening.
A typical in-class 3-month biweekly course (24 lessons) is 7.900 CZK (8.900 CZK for an online course).
Why sign up for group classes:
- Group classes are dynamic and active and intended to help participants become more effective when communicating in Czech.
- The course uses a flexible approach in which a teacher can vary their principles based on the group's needs.
- The course work focuses on comprehension of spoken and written Czech and improving pronunciation.
TIP: Not sure which level to choose? Book a FREE Zoom test meeting with us!
"I’ve experienced cozy atmosphere, very friendly and creative teachers, made new friends and I feel comfortable speaking Czech with locals. I think flexibility is also one of the biggest advantages in Czech Courses - you can start whenever you want without waiting few months for the new course to begin, change the time according to your needs or switch to more advanced group."
intensive CZECH courses
Intensive Czech courses: from 2 up to 8 weeks
Intensive Czech courses are aimed for those who need to quickly and effectively gain the basics or deepen their advanced knowledge and skills. Students acquire an insight into the Czech culture and traditions.
The intensive course's schedule span from 2 up to 8 weeks. During this time, you will get an introduction or deepen the knowledge of the Czech everyday life and language, its grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
A starting 2-week intensive course is just 4 490 CZK (112 CZK for a 45-minute lesson).
Why choose an intensive language course:
- The intensive courses are dynamic and active and intended to help participants become more effective when communicating in Czech.
- The course uses a flexible approach in which a teacher can vary their principles based on the group's needs. Although we emphasise a pleasant and fun atmosphere, the course is intense, which significantly accelerates the language-learning progress.
- The coursework focuses on comprehension of spoken and written Czech and improving pronunciation.
"I attended the intensive course here, and that was a great experience. The Czech Courses teaching method is "casual" and informal and that - together with a cozy , stylish and modern location - makes the learning process easier. Paráda!"
TIP: Not sure which level to choose?Book a FREE Zoom test meeting with us!
INDIVIDUAL ONLINE & IN-CLASS CZECH COURSE
Individual Czech classes: just the way you want to learn
The individual online and in-class courses are arranged exactly to your needs. You choose the time and pace of learning. Our experienced tutors will adjust to your language demands - speaking, grammar, writing or reading.
Do you have to stay home? Best opportunity to study, learn and improve your Czech with our experienced tutors.
Studying one-to-one is ideal when you know exactly what you need and want to work on. For example, pronunciation or advanced writing are always best to be taught individually.
Why choose an individual language course:
- You choose your time, days and pace of studying.
- The tutor can adjust exactly to your needs.
- You can go over things you know you need to work on the most.
TIP: Not sure which level to choose?
Book a FREE Zoom test meeting with us!
"I attended an intensive course last summer and it was truly a pleasure. Our teacher managed to cover the most important basics within two weeks, while making the classes entertaining and adapting to each students pace and wishes. I can wholeheartedly recommend Czech Courses to anyone looking for an efficient, flexible and enjoyable school!"
In-company classes: for the benefit of the employees and the employer
There are many international companies in the Czech Republic having English as its main business language. If you feel that you could benefit from making your employees speak Czech and amplify your business by broadening their language skills in your industry field, we are here to help.
We offer in-class and online individual and group in-company courses ranging from conversational total beginner level up to custom-designed courses meeting your company's goals and career progression programs of your employees.
Our language courses programs can follow a general, business, technical, medical, or conversational specialization track.
Why choose an In-company language course:
- Custom-designed language training programs
- Individual and group courses
- Employees can use their benefit programs to pay for their courses
CzechCourses.cz founder & tutor
We think that you'll learn the most if you enjoy what you do. Our open, interactive and energising Czech lessons just won't let you take a nap. We have managed to build a stable team of enthusiastic tutors, who are constantly sharing new ideas through regular creative workshops to keep their lessons juicy and fun.